Children hold a special place in the heart of the members of Falcon Baptist Church. We aim to come along side parents and train up their children to love and serve the Lord. We accomplish this goal through a variety of ministries:
- Awana - AWANA Clubs are on Wednesday evenings (August-April), from 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at
the church. There are clubs for children ages 3-years-old through High School.
- Scheduled AWANA events
- April 10, 2019 - Twin Night
- April 17, 2019 - Uniform Night
- April 24, 2019 - Awards Night
- May 1, 2019 - Carnival
- For weekly events, see the church calendar.
- Children's Church - This ministry is available during the Sunday morning worship service
for children age 3 through grade 6.
- Infant and Toddler Care - Your babies and toddlers will be well cared for during church activities.
- Vacation Bible School - VBS is held each summer for children in our community.
- Soccer Camp - Join us each summer for this exciting camp that is full of fun. Kids learn
valuable soccer skills and lessons for life.