Children hold a special place in the heart of the members of Falcon Baptist Church. We aim to come along side parents and train up their children to love and serve the Lord. We accomplish this goal through a variety of ministries:
- AWANA - AWANA Clubs are on Wednesday evenings (August-May), from 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at
the church. There are clubs for children ages 3-years-old through High School.
Scheduled AWANA events
- March 1 - Crazy Clothes Night
- March 8 - AWANA Uniform/Book Check
- March 15 - Crazy Hat Night
- March 22 - NO AWANA (D-49 Spring Break)
- March 29 - Clubber Appreciation Night
- April 5 - Feed Your Leader Night
- April 12 - Dress Like Your Leader Night
- April 19 - AWANA Awards Night
- April 26 - AWANA Carnival
- May 3 - Leaders Appreciation Dinner
- For weekly events, see the church calendar.
- Children's Church - This ministry is available during the Sunday morning worship service
for children age 3 through grade 6.
- Infant and Toddler Care - Your babies and toddlers will be well cared for during church activities.
- Vacation Bible School - VBS is held each summer for children in our community.
- Soccer Camp - Join us each summer for this exciting camp that is full of fun. Kids learn
valuable soccer skills and lessons for life.